Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's Boneless Thursday...

The most amazing restaurant opened up just down the road from our office - Buffalo Wild Wings. I am not a big fan of chain restaurants and my husband usually does not prefer a restaurant that specializes in chicken, either parts or whole, so we were not very likely customers for Buffalo Wild Wings but one random day, we decided to try it.  Well, ever since I have not been able to stop thinking about it. We loved it. I cannot vouch for the whole menu since we only had wings and onion rings but I think it is worth it to just go for those... Buffalo Wild Wings is a typical sports bar / restaurant with at least half a dozen tv sets and a lively social scene.  It is a fun place with fun food.
Tuesdays are Wing Tuesdays when it is only 45cents a wing and Thursdays are Boneless Thursdays when it is only 55cents a boneless wing... I am planning to get some today.

Boneless Wild Wings Grill & Bar
180 Route 35 South #2004A
Eatontown, NJ 07724
732-542 9464

No comments:

Post a Comment